Thinking about making homemade holiday gifts using essential oils? Invite your friends over for a make-and-take party or make them yourself and give the gift of health!
Find simple instructions below to make three memorable holiday gifts—Winter Smooth Hand Scrub to comfort skin exposed to harsh elements, Fresh Spray to freshen any indoor environment, and invigorating Bath Salts to use after a big day of rich foods, family, and fun!
Winter Smooth Hand Scrub
- In a bowl, combine:
1 C Sugar of choice
1/4 C Solid State Coconut oil (heat to melted state first)
2. Mix Ingredients together
3. Pour contents into mason jar or other jar of choice.
Winter Fresh Spray
- Pour witch hazel into spray bottle of choice 1/3 full (2-3oz is a great gift size)
- Add 10-20 drops essential oil(s) of choice
- Top off bottle with distilled water
Luxurious Bath Salts
- To a 4 oz. jar with cork lid, add
1 C Epsom salt
10-20 Drops essential oils of your choice
2. Secure the cork top and shake well.
3. Add as desired to a hot bath.
What other essential oil-infused gifts have you made or received? We’d love to read about your gifts in the comments!
Looking for more ideas? Click here to see more incredible ways to gift wellness this holiday season!