A fun holiday twist to a classic dessert. Adding Peppermint Vitality Oil to your favorite brownie recipe (or even boxed brownies) will take this delicious treat to a whole new level.
Guilt-Free Peppermint Brownies
These fudgy peppermint brownies may look and taste like the brownies you love, but they’re free of the things that your waistline doesn’t. We’ve taken out the flour, butter, and refined sugar and replaced them with wholesome ingredients such as coconut oil, honey, Peppermint Vitality™, and black beans. Yes—we said black beans! They may seem like a strange addition to a sweet recipe, but black beans provide a soft, gooey, fudgy texture and have almost no taste—allowing the bold flavors of the cocoa powder and Peppermint Vitality to shine through. But don’t take our word for it, give this flourless peppermint brownie recipe a try! Your taste buds and waistline will thank you.
Guilt-Free Peppermint Brownies Recipe
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 drops Peppermint Vitality essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain black beans.
- Melt coconut oil on stove until clear.
- Blend all ingredients except eggs in food processer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk eggs until well beaten.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 pan and bake 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes then cut.
- Let cool another 15 minutes and serve.
Looking for more recipes and information on how to cook with essential oils? Click here for my exclusive online Cooking With Essential Oils Class